A couple of things need to happen first before you can get to the actual part of creation. First, review EVERYTHIING that is currently guiding your trajectory – advice columns, expert opinions, education programs, all of it. You are human, not a computer that requires coding to function. Second, a purge of the things that do not feel natural and organic to you. You decide what you want to TOSS and what you want to KEEP. There is no magic timeline or formula for completing these tasks. Obviously, the sooner the better. Trust me, it’s not as tedious as it may read because you already know the answers. This time around, you are choosing to LISTEN rather than ignore.
What’s next after your clear the gunk? A blissful state of new found clarity and memory restoration about what it is you want. For me, I remembered why I started out on my course and averting my focus back to my goals before I permitted others to convince me otherwise. There is a plethora of people selling what they claim worked for them. Because something worked for them does not mean it is the way for you. Trust me, at the core, you have the answers within you.
Below are some tips to begin moving towards creating the life you want.
- You are the expert. There are many “experts” out here except no one knows the rightful path better than you.
- Simplicity. If it feels overwhelming or like a chore, it’s not the course of action for you.
- Authentic. If it feels forced or not your way of doing things – ditch it.
- Create Your Own Opportunity. Stop waiting for others to give you something. Get out there and create space for what you want and develop your own vision.
- BONUS: Think outside the box. We hear this a lot, yet we continue to box ourselves in through a label or in thinking there is only one way to achieve our heart’s desire. Be willing to go on an exploration to discover the possibilities.
You really can create the life you want once you stop trying to assimilate and lean too much on the understanding of others. Make 2019 your year of discovering the possibilities for your life and creating the life you want.
Wishing you a golden week,
Next Week: Living Unfearfully